> WE ARE ONE!EXO,사랑하자!


Entries About Exotics Stuff BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD
D' owner !


We Are One!
Hello,I'm Alicia! Enjoy My Blog :D
EXO,사랑하자!

let's talk !



XOXO History



Thanks For

© Skin by Kai inspired by @. Image from .

The Conjuring :/

Today we went to watch 'The Conjuring' ! So exciting MAN!! the movie was FANTASTIC !Although i'm scare -.- ...
The Conjuring....
So fun today ! Haizz... Adrienna dint go :( First, we when to MCD , then later we try to rub of the COP on the tickets ...but failed -.- ...still have some red colour . But before we go in to the cinema,we saw Zhuen Qi n her friends! They watch the same movie too ! We followed thier back queve up for the ticket, but UNFORTUNATELY..they cant go in -.-the ppl want to check their IC.We quikly jump back n discuss how to go in . When the ppl who check the ticket go to the counter ,I saw there was nobody at there..So i RAN in without informing my frens -- but luckily they saw n followed me T.T After sat down at the cinema, my heartbeat was so FAST ! Like i had done something EVIL! -.- We enjoy the movie so MUCH ! After the movie ,We go to buy present for our friend :3Later I belanja my friends CHATIME !(I'm So KIND -.-)I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY VERY MUCH!!






Luhan♥
Luhan!!!My FAVORITE ONE!! He is FANTASTIC!He is good at singing and dancing also!He is Handsome and Cute!His Voice this just like an ANGEL!I love his precious Smile so MUCH!His smile can KILL ME!!
Chanyeol♥
The Cutest n Funniest in EXO!I luv him!T Love THE MOST when he was playing guitar !!I love the pose he stand with a mic.He is FANTASTIC in RAPPING n BEATBOX!SM,gv more parts Chanyeol,pls~He Tanlented!♥
Baekhyun♥
I love his voice!I love his eyeliner!I love his smile!I Love BaekYeol and BaekHan so much!!they all too SWEET!AWWW...HE WAS TOO CUTE IN WEEKLY IDOL !!
Chen♥
HIS POWERFUL VOICE!!!DAEBAK!!I luv the part he sang in every song!Dancing Machine~haha,FIGHTING!♥
Sehun♥
Maknae!NAUGHTY SEHUN!!I lOVE his Hair Style!!RED & the rainbow one! I love Sehun Say the E.X.O in 'GROWL'!N he dance GOOD!!!
Kai♥
HE IS THE HOTEST DANCER IN EXO! Hehe ,Kai always put his shirt up to show the fans.He is so Cool in MAMA,The screaming part! Luv it so much♥
Tao♥
PANDA!He was Funny in HAPPY CAMP!He is close with SUHO !And he also is a Childish boy in EXO that need other member to accompany him when he bath!
Suho♥
THE BEST LEADER !But also he is the most TIMID LEADER!xD he was EXO and TAO's 大妈!Rich LEADER also ,HEHE :D
Xiumin♥
Cute BAO ZI ! He really Look like SOHEE ! His aegyo was so CUTE XD He can sing the highest note dunring the HIG NOTE BATTLE :D ! I Wish XiuMin can get more parts :)
D.O♥
Kris♥
Lay♥
HunHan♥
Baekyeol♥