> WE ARE ONE!EXO,사랑하자!


Entries About Exotics Stuff BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD
D' owner !


We Are One!
Hello,I'm Alicia! Enjoy My Blog :D
EXO,사랑하자!

let's talk !



XOXO History



Thanks For

© Skin by Kai inspired by @. Image from .

I Miss You 想你 보고싶다 :*

假期看了<想你>
好好看 :3
问题是哭到我鬼将 T.T
小孩的时候很可怜 :(




30/5 -OLAH CAMP <3
然后,Olah Camp !!!!!!!! (算是Physical Training  吧) =.=
很好玩 xDD
其实平时的Training还比这次的还要累-.-
第一轮完了,
我们打算要到   小云顶  吃MUM MUM :3
可是在等他们冲凉的时候,
我就逼不得已帮小学的买东西 =.= (我不想他们过对面)
帮他们买东西还要吃钱T.T
不过算啦, 我很好人的xDD (不过当时我身上只有RM4 -.-'' )

过后,我们一大班走到小云顶吃东西 xD
吃Pn.Chan 买的东西 ,
虽然不是很好吃,不过在开心的环境下吃什么都不错 :3 (饭是免费的XD)

之后,
我们到2P1的班睡觉,
我们把桌子排到美美一起睡xDD
其实我们一点都没睡到 -.-
拍照,听歌,讲话 :3
我的电话只有一张照片 :0

过后我们4点多又Training啦!
回到家睡一觉,起来Muscle Pain T.T
其实还有很多,不过只收在心里不要跟别人分享  :X











Luhan♥
Luhan!!!My FAVORITE ONE!! He is FANTASTIC!He is good at singing and dancing also!He is Handsome and Cute!His Voice this just like an ANGEL!I love his precious Smile so MUCH!His smile can KILL ME!!
Chanyeol♥
The Cutest n Funniest in EXO!I luv him!T Love THE MOST when he was playing guitar !!I love the pose he stand with a mic.He is FANTASTIC in RAPPING n BEATBOX!SM,gv more parts Chanyeol,pls~He Tanlented!♥
Baekhyun♥
I love his voice!I love his eyeliner!I love his smile!I Love BaekYeol and BaekHan so much!!they all too SWEET!AWWW...HE WAS TOO CUTE IN WEEKLY IDOL !!
Chen♥
HIS POWERFUL VOICE!!!DAEBAK!!I luv the part he sang in every song!Dancing Machine~haha,FIGHTING!♥
Sehun♥
Maknae!NAUGHTY SEHUN!!I lOVE his Hair Style!!RED & the rainbow one! I love Sehun Say the E.X.O in 'GROWL'!N he dance GOOD!!!
Kai♥
HE IS THE HOTEST DANCER IN EXO! Hehe ,Kai always put his shirt up to show the fans.He is so Cool in MAMA,The screaming part! Luv it so much♥
Tao♥
PANDA!He was Funny in HAPPY CAMP!He is close with SUHO !And he also is a Childish boy in EXO that need other member to accompany him when he bath!
Suho♥
THE BEST LEADER !But also he is the most TIMID LEADER!xD he was EXO and TAO's 大妈!Rich LEADER also ,HEHE :D
Xiumin♥
Cute BAO ZI ! He really Look like SOHEE ! His aegyo was so CUTE XD He can sing the highest note dunring the HIG NOTE BATTLE :D ! I Wish XiuMin can get more parts :)
D.O♥
Kris♥
Lay♥
HunHan♥
Baekyeol♥